Going on holiday with a baby, kids, or teens can become expensive. More and more people are therefore turning towards a new solution: home exchange. Thanks to this system, you can travel for less this summer and enjoy kid-friendly accommodation.
Home Exchange: save while on holiday
Exchanging your home for the holidays will save you an average of 30% on your travel budget. On websites such as GuesttoGuest you can benefit from completely free home exchanges. Only the optional security services are paid. For greater security you can take advantage of the following options:
- set a security deposit for your home
- take out insurance with MAIF
- verify your profile
How to travel for less with home exchange?
Find free holiday lodgings by signing up with a home exchange website such as GuesttoGuest.
- Sign up on www.guesttoguest.com
- Complete your profile with information about yourself and your home
- Once your profile is complete you can start contacting other members
All you need to do is type your destination in the search bar, add some filters if you like, and start contacting hosts!
What are the advantages to travelling with home exchange as a family?
- You can stay in large family-sized homes for free. At a hotel, paying for beds for everyone can quickly add up, while with home exchange you can find other families to exchange with, and you’ll have plenty of room!
- Logistical advantages: don’t bother bringing all the baby’s equipment or the kids’ toys, take advantage of exchanging with another family to use their equipment.
- Introduce your kids to new destinations! Home exchange is above all a revolutionary way to travel because it permits you to meet new people and discover new places. In bringing your kids to a farm or a faraway country you can show them a different way of life or different culture.
- Give your kids a holiday to remember: dream homes with pools, castles, forest cabins… sign up and discover any number of adventures waiting to happen.